This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
SkyDrive is another of Microsoft's extensive list of products. You want something to keep all your files, that will also allow you to sync your folders and then be able to access them from another device, like your phone for instance. Well creating your SkyDrive Login will allow you to do this in a safely way. But, do you have a Microsoft account yet? Ah! Got you! To be able to use your SkyDrive Login, you have to create a Microsoft account first. I know that you only want to use SkyDrive, but this is the weird way that some companies work to increase their flow in their pages and also gives them more opportunity for people to explore more of their products almost by default. And this is good for business. Now, after you have created your account, it is time for us to help you out with your SkyDrive Login process. If you are tired of being looking for the easiest and fastest way to login to your account and need some help, leave it to us and we will guide you throughout the process and you will using your account in no time.
Here, we provide you a guide and step by step instructions, that you can use for an easy, quick and effective way of logging in without stones on the road. If you ever have any other problems and you want to contact the company or just reset your credentials, we are also available for you in that matter, providing you a how-to guide that you can easily use.
Step by step instructions for the easiest, quickest and correct way of logging in to SkyDrive (Make sure you have created your Microsoft account first):
1. Load the webpage by using this short link: skydrive.com
2. On the block that says "email@example.com", type in your email address, just as the one you used to create your account.
3. Below, type in your password.
4. Click on the blue button that says "Sign In", and you should be now logging in.
1. On the same Login homepage, click on "Can't access your account?".
2. On the block provided type in your microsoft account which is the same thing as your email that you created.
3. Then, you will type in the weird, fuzzy characters provided that you see.This is a security measure. This tells the company that it is actually a person trying to reset the profile and not a computer program.
4. Click "Next" and follow the instructions provided by the website to retrieve or create your new password.
Mailing address: One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Microsoft Customer Service and Support phone: (800)MICROSOFT (642-7676)
They also have a support webpage that you can access using this link: http://support.microsoft.com/